PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Victim!

Cathryn
28th April 2007, 01:11 PM
Hello!

I have been having a really good time reading through loads of threads on here, looking at loads of photo's and so on. :cffee: One thing I had not heard of though was Puppias! :o So I did a search and was soon finding out what Puppias are! Well, Mrs :*bay: Me had to search on Ebay and am now currently bidding on a couple of said Puppias on there! I am also getting into trouble for spending too much time on here and not enough time :v*cuum: So I am off now before I get into much more trouble! I shall also be trying to get some new :snap: of some of my dogs including young Darcy to post and share with you all, wonder how that auction on Ebay's going...............???

Charleen
28th April 2007, 08:22 PM
Happy Bidding :*bay: - Hope you get to see a Puppia in person real soon.

Cathryn
28th April 2007, 08:30 PM
Me too! I am bidding on a red one for Darcy and a light blue one for when he gets a bit bigger!

Lani
28th April 2007, 08:36 PM
Hope you "win" :D

(then of course you will need to post pics for all of us ... :snap: )

Cathryn
29th April 2007, 10:47 AM
Hope you "win" :D

(then of course you will need to post pics for all of us ... :snap: )

No worries there! Now I have my camera charged up and have cracked uploading and how to use photobucket there should be plenty, will let you know if I "win" or not, then we can have a fashion parade with Darcy! ;)

Justine
29th April 2007, 12:32 PM
Is there any second hand on shopaholics,i got one from LANI.

Cathryn
30th April 2007, 03:38 PM
Is there any second hand on shopaholics,i got one from LANI.

I shall go and check that out shortly, would the U.S memebrs be prepared to ship to the UK?

E-Bay update! I won the small red harness for Darcy but was pipped at the post for the blue medium one, still a day to go on the houndstooth one though! :xfngr: :xfngr: Will get some pics of Darcy in his Puppia when I receive it!! :snap: :rah:

Justine
30th April 2007, 10:54 PM
lani was great,the post from usa isnt expensive.you can allways put a wanted on the board,there are allways 2nd hands floating around.