• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fashion Victim!

Cathryn

Hello!

I have been having a really good time reading through loads of threads on here, looking at loads of photo's and so on. :cffee: One thing I had not heard of though was Puppias! :eek: So I did a search and was soon finding out what Puppias are! Well, Mrs :*bay: Me had to search on Ebay and am now currently bidding on a couple of said Puppias on there! I am also getting into trouble for spending too much time on here and not enough time :v*cuum: So I am off now before I get into much more trouble! I shall also be trying to get some new :snap: of some of my dogs including young Darcy to post and share with you all, wonder how that auction on Ebay's going...............???

Me too! I am bidding on a red one for Darcy and a light blue one for when he gets a bit bigger!

Hope you "win" :D

(then of course you will need to post pics for all of us ... :snap: )

Hope you "win" :D

(then of course you will need to post pics for all of us ... :snap: )

No worries there! Now I have my camera charged up and have cracked uploading and how to use photobucket there should be plenty, will let you know if I "win" or not, then we can have a fashion parade with Darcy! ;)

Is there any second hand on shopaholics,i got one from LANI.

I shall go and check that out shortly, would the U.S memebrs be prepared to ship to the UK?

E-Bay update! I won the small red harness for Darcy but was pipped at the post for the blue medium one, still a day to go on the houndstooth one though! :xfngr: :xfngr: Will get some pics of Darcy in his Puppia when I receive it!! :snap: :rah:

lani was great,the post from usa isnt expensive.you can allways put a wanted on the board,there are allways 2nd hands floating around.

Back