• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Spain

Alma & Muffy

Hi everyone! I enter in this forum since a long time ago, but i haven't seen this part to introduce yourself hehe so now i've thought that maybe if would be a good idea to introduce myself better :)
I'm a Spanish girl, I'm 23 years old. I live in Southern Spain, in a lovely and really quiet city named San Fernando, in the province of Cádiz. I'm studying English as my major at college (i'm almost done though) and that is why i can write over here haha!
I have a lovely cavalier king charles named Muffy. She is almost 5 months old and i love her very much. I also have another dog (10 y/o), named Dolly, that it is not a Cavalier but i love her very much as well. They're pretty good girls and i'm really happy to have them in my life.
Greetings to you all :)

Back