PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Niko

Jen
29th April 2007, 06:55 PM
Our cats, Jackson is on the left, he's 8, and Niko is on the right, he's 13. I'd asked my dad to build this wood storage bench with the thought of the cats also using it as a window bench. It didn't take long for them to claim it as their own! Our garden and a few birdfeeders are right outside this window, they love watching all the action!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_0167.jpg

Lindsay
30th April 2007, 03:52 PM
How cute! Are they brothers? I realize they are different ages, but they looks exactly alike. Howie has a bench window seat too. It is right next to the biggest tree in my yard, hence alot of squirrels. He sits there and "chatters" at them all day! :lol: :winkct:

Jen
30th April 2007, 04:49 PM
How cute! Are they brothers? I realize they are different ages, but they looks exactly alike. Howie has a bench window seat too. It is right next to the biggest tree in my yard, hence alot of squirrels. He sits there and "chatters" at them all day! :lol: :winkct:

They're not related, but they are both Russian Blues. Niko is larger, at 18 pounds--same size as Abbey!! Jackson is the slimmer version at 11 pounds.

cavalicious
1st May 2007, 11:28 AM
Oh I love russian blues! :lotsaluv: They are both very handsome indeed! :flwr:

Rj Mac
3rd May 2007, 09:27 PM
Great pic, they're beautiful :D