PDA

View Full Version : Walking with the boys

coconut
30th April 2007, 10:45 PM
At the weekend i tried bring both the boys out for a walk as fred always comes with me and loves getting out for walks when i put on his harness he sits by the door and waits for u to go! i brought freddie this weekend and it was so funny :dogwlk: he spent his time trying to play with freddie who was :mad: not a happy bunny!

But we got stopped by a girl on sat morning asking if i had any pups as bax is so small and i advised her to have a look at this board and get some info on cavaliers and breeds! Sunday a fella out running stopped to talk about the boys and again i mentioned this board and all the info that could be found!

So i have finally done my bit :D just explained about the health issues and the need to look for a very good breeder! I think they thought i was mental as i would not stop talking! :rolleyes:

Cathy T
30th April 2007, 11:50 PM
Good job!! It's up to us to inform people and guide them. And if they think we're mental...oh well, maybe we are a little! ;)

enchantingdragon
1st May 2007, 02:39 AM
Kudos to you. The more people are informed the better decisions and choices they can make!

niamhx
1st May 2007, 11:45 AM
Good for you aine :D I have not been out with finn yet as he has not finished his injections:o:eek: But I do this all the time on tortoises my son told a lady in the vets the other day all about all our animal. When she heard we had a tortoise she said she always wanted one. I started on a rant icon_blshingTelling her were to go and find out about them and not buying them in petshops. I think she thought I was mad. Looking forward to ranting about cavaliers too