• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Walking with the boys

coconut

At the weekend i tried bring both the boys out for a walk as fred always comes with me and loves getting out for walks when i put on his harness he sits by the door and waits for u to go! i brought freddie this weekend and it was so funny :dogwlk: he spent his time trying to play with freddie who was :mad: not a happy bunny!

But we got stopped by a girl on sat morning asking if i had any pups as bax is so small and i advised her to have a look at this board and get some info on cavaliers and breeds! Sunday a fella out running stopped to talk about the boys and again i mentioned this board and all the info that could be found!

So i have finally done my bit :D just explained about the health issues and the need to look for a very good breeder! I think they thought i was mental as i would not stop talking! :rolleyes:

Good job!! It's up to us to inform people and guide them. And if they think we're mental...oh well, maybe we are a little! ;)

Good for you aine :D I have not been out with finn yet as he has not finished his injections:eek::eek: But I do this all the time on tortoises my son told a lady in the vets the other day all about all our animal. When she heard we had a tortoise she said she always wanted one. I started on a rant icon_blshingTelling her were to go and find out about them and not buying them in petshops. I think she thought I was mad. Looking forward to ranting about cavaliers too

Back