PDA

View Full Version : Why I love bath time

Cathy T
1st May 2007, 12:01 AM
I absolutely love bath time! The bath itself isn't so much fun....but boy are the after bath zoomies a hoot!! Jake sounds horribly vicious and mean to his little sister, but he isn't. You'll notice she just sit there and let's him pounce on her. She could go to the couch for safety if she wanted to....but she doesn't!! Here's a quick video I took. Needless to say...they sleep really good after a bath!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/th_DSCN0115.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/?action=view&current=DSCN0115.flv)

Charleen
1st May 2007, 01:29 AM
What fun - I just love how revved up they are. :smile: :lol: :grin:

chestersmum
1st May 2007, 12:31 PM
Oh Cathy that was great! I burst out laughing when Jake and Shelby ran out the doggy door and bolted back in again! So adorable!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Jen
1st May 2007, 07:25 PM
I just keep replaying this and laughing so hard!! I've never understood why they do this, our two do it as well, and just as loud!! :D

With the doggie door, how do you keep them from coming in all muddy? We've been going back and forth with installing one.

Cathy T
1st May 2007, 07:45 PM
how do you keep them from coming in all muddy

There is no mud in our backyard, hallelujah! We just had the backyard redone this past fall. It's all concrete, wood chips for potty area and artificial grass....love it!!

Kingofthehouse86
3rd May 2007, 03:28 AM
That is so funny!!! King does the same thing if I let him down after bath time... He runs around the house dripping wet, trying to get away from the dryer

Cathryn
12th May 2007, 05:24 PM
Oh that it just so funny!! Loved the bit where they bolted out the dog door, and the speed they came back in at was just amazing!! My lot end up heading for the bedrooms, if they can find a door open then the beds get rolled on!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laura&Lia
24th May 2007, 12:53 AM
Cathy,

That is so fun!

Joanne M
25th May 2007, 03:22 PM
That is too funny. I love your house!

Caraline
26th May 2007, 12:56 AM
:D We call those "hot laps". When I was playing your video Sonny came rushing in barking, so I had to life him up on my lap so he could watch too. :D