PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Wishes & Agility Excitement!

Cinder
1st May 2007, 04:04 PM
My lil' boy turned TWO on Saturday!! :jmp2:

And tonight we start our first Agility Training session! :w**h**: I just can't wait to get started with Agility.....no idea if he'll have an apptitude for it or not but I know he LOVES to run and play and fetch (he has always had SUPER high ball motivation....much more ball motivated than treat motivated....we can get him to do almost anything if there's a promise of "fetch" at the end....maybe we'll have to look into fly-ball after agility!! :lol:

Our first session is without Cinder....it's strictly an introduction to clicker training. We have never used a clicker as a training mechanism with Cinder before. Anyone else use this for training purposes? Do you find it effective?

I know Cinder will be VERY excited to be in a new venue with lots of new friends.....hope he doesn't spend the whole night doing this --> :dogwlk:

cl*p

-Bonnie :)

Lani
1st May 2007, 04:14 PM
How fun!!! Hope you enjoy the agility ... I'd love to do that with Lucky sometime. :-)

Lucky has done clicker training and it is a really effective method - they tend to pick things up a lot faster with the clicker. :dogwlk:

arasara
1st May 2007, 05:08 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Cinder!!

You'll have to let us know how everything goes!! Kosmo is slated to start agility on June 19th!! :D

We'll have to meet up and compete against each other sometime :lol::lol:

I know you'll be the star of the class.. you're such a beautiful and smart boy!! :)

:dogwlk:

Zippy
1st May 2007, 06:03 PM
Happy Birthday Cinder!

Good luck with the agility training! ;D

chestersmum
2nd May 2007, 07:28 AM
Happy Birthday Cinder and good luck with the agility! Have Fun!!!! :lotsaluv:

Cleo's Person
2nd May 2007, 09:57 AM
:hppybdy: Cinder. Hope you had a great day. Good luck with the agility training.

Cathryn
2nd May 2007, 10:19 AM
:hppybdy: Cinder for last week-end, I hope that all goes well with the agility training, keep us posted won't you?

Caraline
2nd May 2007, 10:40 AM
Happy birthday Cinder. :rah:

And agility sounds like such fun. Keep us posted on progress. :dogwlk:

Sandrac
2nd May 2007, 10:46 AM
Happy birthday wishes for Saturday:hppybdy:
I'm sure Cinder will love Agility. Minnie-May started her training a couple of months ago and last week we run our full first course. I trained her using the clicker and it has really helped. When I started Cinders on agility some 5 years ago I didn't use the clicker and I think the training did take a bit longer. I've got a super picture of Minnie going through the tyre which I'm going to have a go at uploading soon!!:snap:

debjen
2nd May 2007, 03:39 PM
Happy Birthday and good luck in the agility class. We love agility here.

Cathy Moon
5th May 2007, 03:40 PM
:jump: :hppybdy: :jump:
:lotsaluv: Happy 2nd Birthday Cinder!! :lotsaluv: