• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mary Alice is 3 today!

Zippy

Well, we think she's three today! :)

Not having a DOB, we chose May 1st as her birthday, as she was "guesstimated" to be 2 1/2 last November when she came to us.

What a beautiful little lady she's become....still howls but that's okay.

Happy Birthday, my little angel. :luv: :luv:

Happy Birthday to You!!!

From Kos, Faith ~n~ Sara too!!

You're beautiful and neat,

And we hope you get a big huge treat! :)

:hppybdy: Sweet little Mary Alice. I have had a special affection for you ever since you came to your new family. I especially loved your name and your story. You are one lucky little girl to have been rescued by your Mommy, but you already know that. Lily sends puppy hugs and kisses to you too.:hug: Have a wonderful Birthday!

Happy Birthday sweet Mary Alice! I hope you get lots of treats and hugs today. YOu are a special girl. My Murphy has a crush on you.:lotsaluv:

Happy Birthday pretty Mary Alice. I hope you had a wonderful day. But I'm sure you did. Tucker sends puppy love too.

:hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Mary Alice, I hope you had a lovely day with lots of treats and a nice big gooey (dog) chocolate cake as well!!

Back