• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So California dog sitters?

Battie4

I was just wondering if anyone in San Diego had used a good dog sitter before? Or if there is someone they can recommend to possibly dog sit. Any info appreciated thanks!

Jon Chang

So California dog sitters

We also live in San Diego. I am also madly looking for a dog/house sitter for a week in June. And, I also have a tri-colored Cavalier. If I can figure out how to contact you individually, or you me, perhaps we could work on pour mutual problem together.

Looking more for a dog sitter. Someplace or somewhere where I can drop the pup off.

Linda'nQuincy- GO ahead and pm me if I find anything I will let you know. So far havent really found anything to my liking yet so I may drop her off a tth ebreeders house where I got Waffles which is about an hour away which isnt too bad

Jon Chang

Back