PDA

View Full Version : Puppia Clothing Size???

arasara
1st May 2007, 07:14 PM
OK I am totally confused h*lp

I was going to order Kosmo a puppia coat but I am not sure whether he will take the XL or the XXL. He wears a medium puppia.

Has anybody bought puppia clothing before?? Do medium sized puppia dogs generally fit in XL or XXL clothing?? :huh::huh:

moniechris
1st May 2007, 07:52 PM
From my experience, they really tend to run REALLY small. I ordered the little panties for Zoey in a size Medium (she is only 6 months old) and they were so small that I don't think they would have fit her when she was 8 weeks!!

Lucky Kos, getting more clothes I see..Do they have a size mammoth for Faith? :D ;) ;) ;) ;) (KIDDING!!!)

arasara
1st May 2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah Monica!! I should have told you that they "apparently" run small!! I have heard that before. From what I know they say to get XL but I am not sure if other people here have gotten XL and had it been too small still? Kosmo is 16inches long and the coat is supposed to be from 16-18 inch dogs so I guess technically it would fit.. but if it's too big I don't want him peeing in it.. cuz we all know what happens when boys are boys!! :o

I might order the XXL for Faith although she hasn't grown much in the last month or so.. I wonder what happened to her?? :huh: