• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy meets our new neighbour

Rj Mac

Out on our walk tonight we bumped into our new neighbours and their dog...Lance the Rhodesian Ridgeback.....he is one BIG boy:lol:
Here's Lisa and Lucy saying hello
LucyandLance.jpg
[/IMG]
Here's Lucy letting Lance get a little bit TOO familiar....the wee hussie :rotfl:
LucyandLance2.jpg
[/IMG]
He's a smashing big dog, Jake however had no interest in meeting up.....far more important things to be sniffing in the bushes!!

Wow that dog is huge. You are so brave, and so is Lucy! I've heard Rhodesians make great pets. Friends of mine had one.

Those pictures are great! When I lived in Phoenix there were 2 Ridgebacks that were always walking the same time we walked Friday...and they just loved each other!! Couldn't wait to see each other daily.

Wow, she's tiny compared to him.

:lol: yeah that's for sure.....but she gives as good as she gets....usually she ends up chasing him :rotfl:

He really is a gentle giant, i'd never met a Ridgeback before, but i have to be honest and say i'm smitten :luv:

Back