• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help!

Shay

The little bar at the bottom of the page that allowed you to go from forum to forum is missing. Any idea how I can get it back?

I didn't think anyone used it so I turned it off. But will now go turn it back on as clearly, people do use it! :oops: It's the 'forum jump' menu.

Hi!

I still can't see it either! I use it a lot, great when I've used the quick reply for jumping to another forum board!

If you click on the picture of Karlin's dogs, it takes you to the main menu if that helps. Oh actually, anywhere at the top of the page takes you there. ;)

Thanks Pauline! I had discovered that the other day after the menu jump was turned off.

Sorry, just had forgotten to change the setting after the point was first raised. I never, ever use that feature and never guessed so many did! I always click on the logo pic at the top to get the index again.

Back