• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavy cuts 2

luvzcavs

I started a seperate thread to see if it worked ? Here is one pic. The ears and tail are trimmed but left long and then they are clipped all over the body. Mine are quite short due to out climate and Harry's skin stuff. We'll see if it works ????????

317366012_b70f0a5a10.jpg

damn it I can't do it. I follwed the instructions. clicked on the mountain (insert image) and then put in the url but it doesn't seem to have worked. Sorry

Sorry, i just tried it using your link and it's not working, have you tried uploading the picture in photobucket?

I'm not sure how it works on flickr, alot of people have had trouble using it and switched to photobucket and it works.

You just need to remember to put a forward slash in front of img at the end..

Good luck!

They look great! I visited a fellow breeder yesterday who runs a kennels and a grooming parlour and they have all their Cavaliers clipped out this way too, except the show dogs that is! Keeps them much more comfortable in this warm weather we are having.

Here you go:

481004248_dae3669d48.jpg

The are soooo cute!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so cute i'm i love with both of them!!
Plus seeing the tricolour makes me so excited!! I can't wait to bring my puppy home, he's a tricolour!

Last edited:
They are lovely I think Harvey would love to have his hair cut like that in this hot weather and he is certainly no show dog at 15 kilos!!!!!

This is him trying to keep in the shade.
481337381_f3eea442ee.jpg

The reason the link didn't work was that you left a space in front of the url but after the image tag. Then it can't read the url as a picture.

Haven't heard of anyone having problems with posting from Flickr -- it is the most widely used photo sharing site -- unless they choose the page url instead of the picture url. :) You can tell if you have the right url because a picture will have a pic file tage at the very end -- eg the url will end in .jpg, .tiff, or similar.

Thanks guys for all your help and compliments on my babies. This pic is old and thay are not as meaty as that anymore thank goodness but I just wanted to show the clip. I'll try and post some more in the futre and hopefully get the hang of it.

About how many pounds is 15 kilos? I can't remember the formula to convert at the moment! Oliver is big at about 23 pounds!

317488904_1f6ad3c3db.jpg

Here is another more recent pic its my avatar but I made it bigger so you can see better. This is their winter clip, clipped but not as short so not as cool. This is for Yvonne and Harvey.

and I might add that YAY !!!! I did it.:rah: posted my first pic properly.

They look soooo lovely I managed to print off your other picture to take with me. My husband did not want me to get them cut but when he saw the picture of your two he was fine. Thanks again for your help. Also thanks Holly for your comments I agree more dog to love. Mine look a funny pair as Alfie is only 12 lbs, we call them litttle and large.

Last edited:
aren't they darlings! i think that the cuts make them look less 'feathery' and more soft and 'snuggley' if that makes any sense :)

k

Back