• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NJ / NY / PA / CT People: Interested in attending local Cavalier Meet-ups?

Lani

I know a lot of people have expressed an interest in attending meet-ups in the New Jersey area.

There is a meet-up group organized for NYC, but until recently, there wasn’t any organized way for those of us west of the Hudson to communicate and form meet-ups

I created a Yahoo Group especially for us so Cavalier lovers in NJ, PA, CT and NY can communicate and plan meet-ups in New Jersey.

If you are in the NJ area and are interested in attending Cavalier Meet-ups in New Jersey, please go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJCavaliers/ :dogwlk:
The exact dates, time and locations of meet-ups still have to be established, but right now we just want to get everyone together so that we can determine the times and locations that work best for everyone.

Please feel free to forward the Yahoo Group information to anyone you know in the area with a Cavalier who might want to join and feel free to cross-post on any other message boards you may belong to (please PM your moderators first to confirm it’s okay!).

Hopefully we’ll see you soon! :rah:

This is going to be such fun! I can't wait to meet everyone and their dogs. :w**h**:

Winston and I are way way upper Manhattan, and I work in NJ, so we'd be game for Northern NJ meetups!

I am so jealous! :cry*ing: You guys are going to have so much fun. :pi*no:

Lucky and I are looking so forward to meeting you all!

I did a little work in photoshop tonight and made a first stab of a logo for the NJ Meet-ups:

NJClear.gif

Just bumping this up in case there are any local people who didn't get online during the week. :dogwlk:

Great logo Lani! This is going to be so much fun! Can't wait. Please come join in if you live in our tri-state area.

HI

Hi
Im up for the meetup as well.
Lani- Been out of town, still away but will be back next weekend and check out the yahoo site then.
Looking forward to meeting NJ cavs- thats gingers hometown! (and mine growing up)

Back