PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Australia! im geting a cav puppy

ness
5th May 2007, 02:06 PM
Hi im Vanessa. Im from Australia :) I have always loved CKCS and im finally getting one! im getting a little tri girl :D she is only four weeks old at the moment and I havent met her yet but im so exited she's gonna be gorgeous! im meeting her next week :D I cant wait! I love looking at everyone's photos all the cavs are gorgeous! and make me even more exited about getting my little girl. Has anyone got any name suggestions for a tri girl? Well I just thourght I would introduce myself this is a great forum! I've already learnt heaps abot cavs cavtiny

Caraline
5th May 2007, 02:44 PM
icon_welcome from another Aussie

Bailey's girl
5th May 2007, 04:35 PM
i have just joined and would like to say congrats! i am also having baby tri girl to join our family, its sooooo exciting isnt it! my little one comes home next week :) she is 6 weeks and 3 days at the moment:) i also have a ruby girl of 3 years old :luv:

Rj Mac
5th May 2007, 07:55 PM
icon_welcome from scotland, you're going to have so mush fun when she comes home :mexwav:

cavalicious
6th May 2007, 06:52 AM
:rah: :fool: Another Aussie!!

icon_welcome to the board :D

Where in Aus are you? And such exciting news about your new puppy!

ness
6th May 2007, 07:03 AM
Thanks everyone :) yes im very exited about getting a cav puppy :D cavalicious im in w.a.

Nisha
6th May 2007, 09:50 AM
Hey there! And welcome from another aussie (im from NSW though)! Congrats on your new soon-to-be-puppy!! Make sure to take lots of pics when you meet her in a week!!