• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from England!

Bailey's girl

Hi Everyone, I am so delighted to have joined this lovely website:D
I have a three year old ruby girl called sophie and i have a tri color baby girl coming to join our family a week today! at the moment she is 6 weeks and 3 days old! sophie and i cant wait to have her home:luv: i saw her a 4 weeks and 5 weeks old and shes soooooooo beautiful, i got lots of snuggly cuddles and kisses too bless her, her breeder is lovely, they own both mom and dad who are wonderful cavvies! mum is tri and dad is belenheim and both have clear heart/eye tests :)

look forward to meeting everyone cavtiny

Hi bailey's girl I would love to see some photos of your girls :) Im getting a little tri girl soon too, it's so exiting!

Hi Baileys girl icon_welcome
Bet you and sophie cant wait to get your new baby :dogwlk:
Looking forward to seeing some pics of them :snap:

Im in the uk too

Hi Everyone, I am so delighted to have joined this lovely website:D
I have a three year old ruby girl called sophie and i have a tri color baby girl coming to join our family a week today! at the moment she is 6 weeks and 3 days old! sophie and i cant wait to have her home:luv: i saw her a 4 weeks and 5 weeks old and shes soooooooo beautiful, i got lots of snuggly cuddles and kisses too bless her, her breeder is lovely, they own both mom and dad who are wonderful cavvies! mum is tri and dad is belenheim and both have clear heart/eye tests :)

look forward to meeting everyone cavtiny
Hi

Im from the UK too! I am in Northamton but I did grow up not so far from you in Newcastle under lyme! I have ckcs wich vary in ages from ten weeks to 12yrs:paw: If you ever fancy a chat feel free.
Ruth

Back