• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New boy

Barbara Nixon

I got a new cavalier today; a little ruby.

He's no trouble at all, doesn't need grooming, feeding or exercising and cost peanuts.:p

A little beanie cavalier from Asda (Walmart) and only £1.

:lol:

And I was just going to give you a hard time after claiming you were sticking with three!

I'm a sucker for cute soft toys. Last year I spotted a cavalier type fluffy, in Woolworths (or rather 4 of them). There was a cream and a cream and chestnut, each seated or lying. Also a couple of cute mongrels, so I had to buy all six. Then there would be a lonely one left, so I bought him, too, though it meant I had a duplicate. Still they were only £1 each, reduced from £3.99.

I couldn't possibly buy some of those very cute dog toys, only to get mangled. I even avoided the natural coloured Critters, as they looked too much like squirrels.

Having said that, the only mangler is Teddy. YOu may rememberIzzy's well loved Crockydial. Well Teddy decided that it would look better minus the end of it's snout. Joly has it, now, but just carries it round and growls, hoping that someone will challenge for it (but he's disappointed-no one wants it). Then, from a computer show ,I got a freebie beanie panda. This was just saved from a chewing, though Teddy has made it rather grubby.

I still have my Merrythoughts teddybear, who is 55 years old, plus the boys' giant black teddy and two i bought as gifts, but couldn't let them go to 'horrible' grandchild and Paul (I know what his work colleagues did to my little red cow-also from a computer show-They said they had castrated it, but it was a cow, if you see what I mean).

Arne has different sorts of animals etc for toys. A lot have belonged to the others in the past and I have given away a couple of bag fulls too. He never got a crocky though.

Back