PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful B&T Boy in Ohio!

Gracie's Mommy
6th May 2007, 11:15 PM
I must admit, this little guy is calling to me. But, the timing just isn't right for us. We just can't afford for me to spoil 2 puppies right now! :razz: And, we want to wait until Gracie is more reliable trained...but, hoping someone in the vicinity of Avon Lake, OH can give cute little Irving a forever home!

Cathy Moon...I seem to remember that your involved with a rescue organization in OH. Do you know anything about baby Irv?

Forgot to post the link! Here it is...http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8323801

Maxwell&me
7th May 2007, 12:27 AM
Im very HOPEFUL becouse they mentioned the breed issues.....actually, Im thrilled they did!

Cathy T
7th May 2007, 02:07 AM
Isn't he the sweetest??!!

arasara
7th May 2007, 04:06 PM
believe it or not i actually posted about this little one on another board!!

He's SOOOO cute and adorable..

Back to my mantra:

"I do not want another puppy." "I do not want another puppy." "I cannot afford another puppy."

h*lph*lph*lp

Gracie's Mommy
7th May 2007, 04:47 PM
Oh, I hear ya Sara! Mine is, "Not yet, Not yet, Not yet!!" icon_whistling

Hubby is sweet and understanding, but I think that we can only barely afford for my current spoiling of one puppy, let alone two! :o

Shay
7th May 2007, 06:38 PM
What a sweet, sweet baby. I'm sure he will be adopted in no time.

arasara
7th May 2007, 07:59 PM
Oh, I hear ya Sara! Mine is, "Not yet, Not yet, Not yet!!" icon_whistling

Hubby is sweet and understanding, but I think that we can only barely afford for my current spoiling of one puppy, let alone two! :o

Honey,

I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't get any better with time!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's great to have two though.. that little boy is SOOOOO adorable though.. he stole my heart the second I looked at him :)

When do you guys want another one??

Gracie's Mommy
7th May 2007, 09:21 PM
Sara...ok, you have a good point there! We're trying to wait until the end of the year/early next year. Gracie definitely is 100% when it comes to potty training at this point (she's 6 1/2 months)...a fault of ours, definitely not hers. We're in Obedience 1 right now and she's doing well. But, I'd like to wait until she's a bit older and more reliably trained when it comes to that kind of thing, too. I'm hoping to do therapy with her, so I'd like to maybe wait until we get a bit closer to that.

The costs of having two are a bit bewildering to me, at the moment, even though I know that's where we want to be in the relatively near future. Not even vet bills, but travel and daycare, etc, etc. Maybe if we had two, we wouldn't need daycare? Right now we still travel with Gracie occassionally...no way we could travel with two. Just lots of little things.

But, I'm excited for Gracie to have a buddy...I think she'd enjoy it! And, this little guy really stole my heart! I was surprised that when I mentioned them, Andy really seemed interested in finding out more. I think I talked him out of it! :oops:

Molly's mom
9th May 2007, 12:53 AM
Looks like he found a home already...:dogwlk: