PDA

View Full Version : Adding interests???

murphy's mum
7th May 2007, 03:08 PM
How do you add your interests to your profile? I've clicked on the 'plus sign', this opens a small box, I typed in an interest, and 'add' but nothing happens. I've also tried clicking on 'Add interest' but it just moves me to the top of the page?

Help:bang:

Karlin
7th May 2007, 03:59 PM
Which browser are you using? The profile software works best with IE or Firefox.

murphy's mum
7th May 2007, 07:51 PM
Using Firefox. I gave up, I just deleted that block then made up my own:)

Kodee
7th May 2007, 08:04 PM
Actually your doing it right. I just tried and nothing is happening for me either. I find with the profile pages some days it just does really quirky things! Its Zoints not Karlins area. I finally made the extra page - but it is not uploading pictures. Other times I have done something only to do it another day and it keeps going back to my profile page. try again later or tomorrow.

Friday's Mommy
7th May 2007, 08:25 PM
Boy, I have found the same quirks as you guys. I never did get the interest box to work either so I just deleted it. Some days it all works ok ...next day it doesn't so I give up and wait until another day. I still haven't been able to make another page but I'll try again.

Kodee
7th May 2007, 08:30 PM
Boy, I have found the same quirks as you guys. I never did get the interest box to work either so I just deleted it. Some days it all works ok ...next day it doesn't so I give up and wait until another day. I still haven't been able to make another page but I'll try again.Odd as I finally did this morning - following Davy's exact instructions - problem is it wont let me put a photo on it. It just redirects me to my profile page.

Davy
7th May 2007, 08:56 PM
Odd as I finally did this morning - following Davy's exact instructions - problem is it wont let me put a photo on it. It just redirects me to my profile page.

When you click the photo box did you select the photo page?

Your photo block should show up on the photo page and then you just click in the block and upload from you computer in the same way you did with the photo block on the profile page.

And yes I have also found that Zoints has its own funny little ways, I have boxes on my page that don't show up but Zoints says they are there :rolleyes:

Kodee
7th May 2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Davy;194018]Oh stupid me, I didnt click the far right column for photo duh..

Davy
7th May 2007, 09:07 PM
1 Click on the profile button to edit
2 Click on 'add new block'
3 on the defaults block click on 'photo' you will see a preview on the right side
4 look for 'add this block' and click on the page you want the block to appear(in this case photo).

Now it should change to the photo page and a photo block should be on there, just click on the block and then you can chose your photo.

Kodee
7th May 2007, 09:20 PM
Okay folks I'm flying the photos up a ton a minute!! Thanks

Davy
7th May 2007, 09:21 PM
Okay folks I'm flying the photos up a ton a minute!! Thanks

Yes I did have a laugh when I clicked on your profile to see if you had done it, you have been busy :lol:

Kodee
7th May 2007, 09:34 PM
I just tested the "adding interests" button and its working again!