• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Wesley looks like walking in his puppia

moniechris

Sooo....For the longest time I have been staring at the puppias and trying to figure out what they remind me of....and it has been driving me crazy!!

Last night I was walking Wesley with his puppia and our stretchy leash, and then it hit me!!! HE IS MIKE MYERS AS THE HYPER HYPO!!!!!

No joke, they look like the harnesses people put on their kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the SNL video so you can see what I am talking about. This is TOTALLY Wesley on the leash. All he is missing is the helmet!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoq2n4IlOWo

OMIGOD! That is totally Gus!! :lol: In fact, we always said if he were our real kid he'd wear a helmet as he's so hyper---he's forever running into things, hurting himselft, etc. He ran into my leg so hard last week that he bruised my shin. I wonder if he has a depth perception issue...:confused:

Sooooo funny!! My middle daughter, whose now 17, wore a harness when we went shopping because she could take off in a second. She was 2. I got a few dirty looks but her little legs could carry her at warp speed! I would have to sprint to catch her. She probably would have fit into a Puppia!

I can only imagine Wesly acting like hyper hypo kid! How funny.

Sooooo funny!! My middle daughter, whose now 17, wore a harness when we went shopping because she could take off in a second. She was 2. I got a few dirty looks but her little legs could carry her at warp speed! I would have to sprint to catch her. She probably would have fit into a Puppia!

I can only imagine Wesly acting like hyper hypo kid! How funny.
Oh my you reminded of my own daughter. I had the wrist velcro thing that went on her arm then mine. Feeling great about it I was busy looking at a rack of clothes, looked down and no daughter, she'd learned to take it off. 15 frantic moments she had me calling her name while she hid under a round twirling rack of clothes...

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of my all time favorite skits! I think Wesley and Spencer must have similar personalities! :sl*p: ;-)

Too funny. I was laughing just remembering Mike Myers doing that skit and had to watch it again just because it was there. (Did you catch the SNL special on TV last night?)

I'm still determined to get my girls into Puppias. A bit concerned with the fit over Wallis's tumor, but the other girls could have them. I guess I need to Erin to get them for me from eBay since I've been banned.

Back