• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

King day of fun!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Today was King's day!!! We spent the entire day together, well most of it... We started our day at about 9am went for a long walk around the neighborhood. Then we took a drive to the dog park, but unfortunatly there were no dogs to play with...So we played Tag, well somewhat of Tag, I just chased him around trying to catch him...lol

Then after we were all pooped out, we took a break in the car and took a 20 min rest... After the rest we hit the trails and walked about a 2.5 miles, but we also played in the woods...Hopping from rock to rock, running through the streams...Well you could imagine that after all that playing both of us were completely exhausted.

We had to make one quick stop before we went home, we went to visit my grandfather for a big...King was really excited to see grandpa!!!

Well just wanted to tell every1 about King's fun filled day!!!

Hey, Aaron. Sounds like both you and King had a really great day. And I bet your grandfather was really glad to see you both too.:dogwlk:

Wow!! Sounds like a great day. I am jealous. Bet you and King will sleep well tonight!

Back