• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More at the beach

Cathy T

Yikes!! Two sandy wet smelly dogs!!
DSCN0150.jpg

And a short video. Fair warning....adjust your volume! Jake barks through pretty much the whole thing. Shelby just likes to run around and greet all of the people
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/?action=view&current=DSCN0127.flv

Looks like your pups are having lots of fun in the sun!! By the way, we woke up to a foot of snow this morning.....so I'm very jealous!

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Cathy how do you get them clipped--it looks like their back feathers are shorter? That may be a good option for us to try with Abbey.

Cathy how do you get them clipped--it looks like their back feathers are shorter? That may be a good option for us to try with Abbey.

Yes, their back feathers are trimmed. But I'm thinking of growing them out. I love a long flowing coat...just not sure I want the maintenance that comes with it :eek: But then, if I don't like it, we can always trim them back up again ;)

Cathy,

Jake and Shelby look like they are having the time of their lives!!!

There is a beach at the end of my street, but it still way too cold to go down there. Maybe next month. All that sand....wow.

That's so cute, they looked like they were having a ball!

[Bella was very interested in the barking laptop :D]

Jake, Shelby,

Lucky, Lucky Cavvies. Looking at your pictures and video, Ruby and I are in Nirvana but Ruby especially. Whenever we go near the water, Ruby turns into a Labrador Retriever and dives right in fetching sticks and balls. Her favorite past time is to get out of the water and then rub her body all over with beach sand. Of course, she then wants a hug from Mom and Dad. Me? I only go in when Dad goes in. I have a regal image to maintain after all.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Back