• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Online tool for resizing pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is an Irish company:

http://pixenate.com/

Very nice service, you can upload a photo and edit it online then upload to Flickr or download it back to your PC. Makes it very easy to crop and resize pics for people looking for an easy way to do this.

:w*w:, Karlin! This is a great site ... :thnku:

And there's a lot of stuff it can do besides resizing ... It's not quite photoshop, but I think I'd use it in a pinch for doing photo editing when I am not at my home PC and don't have access to my normal photo editing software. I'm going to have to remember this links! :snap:

Hi everyone. I don't know if this has been said but I used this website just last night: www.resize2mail.com to get Charley's pic as an avatar on here. I am very clueless on how and why these things work and tried to look on this board without asking any repeated questions. The only thing is that the pictures that I ended up using ending up being much, much smaller and all I could get was Charley's face.

Someday when I'm sitting around with nothing to do, ha-ha, I'll be able to figure it out!

Charley's Mom

Back