• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Excellent Toy

Yvonne117

This toy is brilliant, both dogs play with it at the same time and you can fill with different treats each time as the hole in the side is adjustable. It is also so tough even Harvey cant destroy it (miracle). They can have indoors or out great for rainy days.

491212010_97ba10c3aa.jpg

It was in a shop called The Range they sell all sorts with a pet section within the store. It was only £4.00 and any size dog can use it as they just roll it with their paw picking up treats as they fall out. I like it as they dont fall out to easily so they have to work at it. Mine seem to know when it stops rattling its empty.

Looks like they're having great fun, i think our Lucy would enjoy it....but Jake would probably just lie down at the thought of having to put some effort in :lol:

I have something similar and it's useful to make someone spin out his dinner, instead of gobbling it up. However, i wouldn't dare put it down for a free for all, as it would lead to a fight between Teddy and Joly, as they are foodies.

I have two of these for the cats to share, they really enjoy them:D The dogs have a smaller treat ball each.

I have one of those, the model that makes weird noises too. Jaspar does all the work and Leo runs after eating what comes out and Jaspar misses. Lily is only just figuring it out.

I thought my two would fight over it but it seems they each get a turn while the other is eating a treat.

Yep, they are great all-right. I've got 2, a large one for my Boxers and a small one for my Cavaliers.

Honey has one of those and loves it.

Jaspar does all the work and Leo runs after eating what comes out and Jaspar misses. Lily is only just figuring it out.

:D - Bella does this too. Honey does all the work and Bella hoovers up after her :v*cuum: . Molly is not very interested in it - she's waaaay to mature for something like that :)

Mine was a gift from a company after I made a complaint. Monty and izzy were fine with it, but Monty could not work out how to get it out of a corner, so Izzy showed him and took the treats, too.

I daren't risk it with Teddy and Joly, together, because they play so violently with it and can get carried away if a small amount of food is up for grabs. It's safer in the crate, anyway, as it saves the wookwork from a bashing. (my ball is one of the larger hard types)

I thought my two would fight over it but it seems they each get a turn while the other is eating a treat.

Back