PDA

View Full Version : Irish source for amazing range of treats

Karlin
10th May 2007, 12:28 AM
www.zooplus.ie really has an amazing variety of really good quality European foods, dried and tinned; but also of treats -- deer ears anyone? For anyone looking for dried green or white tripe and pizzle sticks/bully sticks -- they got 'em too.

I am going to place a big order soon.

There is a UK version of the site as well -- they are based out of Germany. Free delivery over €39 too. Can't beat that.

Sue.k
10th May 2007, 09:52 AM
Wow, thats a great site, thanks Karlin

coconut
10th May 2007, 10:49 AM
yeah i have used this site before and they are very good with speedy delivery!! They do greenies Karlin!

KimNIndy
10th May 2007, 01:45 PM
oh this is a great site---i used it for indy's kennel. it was an IATA approved Idhra 4 which normally sells for at least 99 euro but mine was about 45, PLUS the 5 euro discount for new members, PLUS free shipping AND delivered it in about 2 days....hope they keep adding more stuff!

k

moniechris
10th May 2007, 06:00 PM
Thats a neat site (too bad I am across the pond). They sell Ostrich meat!! How cool is that?!

Ste
10th May 2007, 10:10 PM
That's excellent, they've really extended their range of treats. Mine love pig and cow ears and pizzles. I'll have to spend some time over the weekend deciding what to order:D