• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Hi from Texas

jld

Hi, I have been reading posts on this board for weeks. I didn't post because I didn't know if I was going to get my little cavie or not. The breeder only had two girls and one was already promised. She was waiting to see if the other little girl had show qualities, but she decided to sell her as a pet. So one of the babies will be MINE>>>>> I don't know which one I will get (the other lady gets 1st choice), but I am sure I will love the one I do. I am soooooo excited...Judy

icon_welcome Hi Judy! How exciting for you! Please post pictures when you find out which little girl is coming home with you.

I'm from Texas too and, if you're in the Houston area, there is a Cavalier Fun Day at the Park this weekend where you can meet lots of Cavs and buy some goodies for your new little one. :cool:

Hi Judy, icon_welcome to the board, you'l love it here (y) lets see loads of pics of your wee girl when you get her :mexwav:

Hi, welcome. I live just north of Beaumont. I would love to attend the Fun Day this weekend, but won't be able to make it. Maybe next time. Can't wait to see and hear all about your puppy!

I live in Plano which is a suburb north of Dallas. When I get my little one, I plan on getting involved with the Dallas Cavalier Club. I will get her in 2 weeks. I still don't have a name.....She will be my first cavalier. I presently have a precious, loveable little pug, Cleo, that I inherited from my son when he was in college. She is going to love having a playmate. She is used to being around little dogs as my daughters each have 2 shih tzus that come visit. I have already learned so much from this board. Judy

AngieB - I am north of Houston (Kingwood). Where can I find out more about the cavalier fun day in the park. The kids might enjoy taking our little Wrigley to something like this.

Hi Sharon - Sorry I'm late with my reply. Unfortunately, the Fun Day was canceled. It was scheduled for Bear Creek Park, but the pavillion was flooded in the storms the other night. They'll reschedule in the fall. You can keep updated through the Houston Cavalier Club website. Here's a link:

http://www.cavaliersofhouston.org/

It's a beautiful day here so hopefully you found something fun to do outdoors with the kids and Wrigley. I took the girls for a long walk and then to visit my grandfather. They had a ball and are now snoozing hard! :cool:

Back