PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Rescue USA

Holly
10th May 2007, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone! I am getting involved with Cavalier Rescue USA. I am going to be a volunteer here in Atlanta and I'm so excited to help! Judi Bishop, from the Southern region, asked me to let you know that they are in need of volunteers in Arkansas and Tennessee. If anyone is interested, check out their website and get in touch with Judi or PM me and I can give you her contact info.

Also, I am starting a drive for gently used (or new) collars, leashes, toys, beds, etc.. to send to her. If you have anything you would like me to send along, please PM me and I will give you the address! I was also thinking about doing some type of a fundraiser here in Atlanta with the Cavaler Meet-up that is held once a month. If anyone has any ideas, let me know! I am a teacher so in two weeks, I will have lots of time on my hands and would like to do something to give back!

She said several of you on this board are involved, too! :)

After going through what I did with my first puppy who had to be put to sleep 3 days after getting him because I ran into a puppy mill, I want to help as much as I can!

Cathy T
11th May 2007, 01:13 AM
Good for you Holly in getting so actively involved!! The return you'll get from time spent will amaze you.