• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NJ Mini Meet-up: Lucky, the Fur Crew & Razz (honorary Cav)

Lani

Lucky and I took a little ride this afternoon to meet up with Molly, Joe and the Fur Crew (Duffy, Murphy, Katie, Casey & Foster dog Spike). The dogs had a great time ... here are some resting group shots.

Close ups to come ...

Taking a Break:
CIMG4522.jpg

Making Friends:
CIMG4586.jpg

"We like this Place!"
CIMG4488.jpg

Lucky & Spike:
CIMG4492.jpg

Hope you Enjoy!!!

NJ Area people: this is just a sneak peak of what's to come!! We're going to have a blast!!!

If you live near NJ, please join the Yahoo group if you haven't already so we can keep you updated on our playdates! http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/NJCavaliers/

Last edited:
Here are some of the close-ups of all the dogs:

Duffy:
CIMG4491.jpg

Murphy:
CIMG4516.jpg

Katie:
CIMG4513.jpg

Casey:
CIMG4539.jpg

Spike:
CIMG4572.jpg

Lucky:
CIMG4557.jpg

Razz: (honoary Cavalier!)
CIMG4596.jpg

It was such fun. Lucky was the leader of the group racing around the tree at top speed and, boy, he's fast and fun. Lucky and Razz looked so handsome in their camo too. My crew came home and passed out for the rest of the day. They had a blast. Can't wait until we have our get together to meet everyone else.

It looks like all the doggies had such a great time! Makes me wish we could do that here!!

:dogwlk:

They all look so happy with those cavalier smiles! Looks like a really fun meeting. :)

Lani and Molly those are great pictures of your gorgeous dogs. They are all happy and content looking. I especially love the shot of Casey with the ball in his mouth, reminds me of Tucker.

Back