PDA

View Full Version : Dog Run Fun: Lucky, Razz & the Fur Crew

Lani
11th May 2007, 03:50 AM
Lucky, Razz and Molly's Fur crew had a fun time running around the dog park this afternoon!!!

Here's the video ... hope you enjoy!!!

We had a lot of fun making it. :mexwav:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/lanibass/th_dogrun.jpg (http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/lanibass/?action=view&current=dogrun.flv)

chestersmum
11th May 2007, 08:28 AM
Aaaawwww! All puppers looked like they had an absolute ball playing together, especially running rings around that tree! They're all gorgeous little cavvies!

Sue.k
11th May 2007, 09:32 AM
They are so cute, I wish there was a puppy park in Ireland, I would love to let Prince off the lead to run around but there is no where I can bring him:(

Caraline
11th May 2007, 09:38 AM
They sure seemed to be having a grand old time. Nicely edited footage too :cool:

Cathryn
12th May 2007, 02:11 AM
That was so lovely! Loved the bit where they were all racing round the tree, had me in stitches!:jmp2: Sadly we have nothing like that in my part of the UK, but we are close to some really big parks which are great for letting them have amad bomb around!! :mexwav:

molly
12th May 2007, 03:01 AM
It's such fun to see them all race around free having fun! I swear they were smiling the whole time. And of course, all those tails were happily wagging away. Can't wait to do it again.

Remali
13th May 2007, 08:57 PM
That was the best video! I laughed so hard the way they all ran around that tree, Lucky sure was having a good time, I bet he was a tired after all of that! What a great day they all had!

:dogwlk:

Karen S.
14th May 2007, 05:27 PM
Lucky looks like he was having so much fun! It was wonderful to see all the Cavaliers playing.

Joanne M
14th May 2007, 05:43 PM
Excellent Video!!! I'm so envious. Those are the happiest dogs I've ever seen. In every photo the tails are happily wagging, and I too think they are smiling. Looks like the rubies rule, love them all following Lucky around the tree.

Kodee
14th May 2007, 08:27 PM
I love it when they get going at the end running round and round the tree! Boy Lani, Lucky is one fast little fury!

Holly
14th May 2007, 09:48 PM
I love the music-too cute! :)