PDA

View Full Version : Many Tears

Sandrac
11th May 2007, 10:00 AM
Many Tears have 3 ex-breeding girls up for re-homing.

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

misty
11th May 2007, 12:47 PM
awww, they're all reavailable. They are all beautiful too :(.

Barbara Nixon
11th May 2007, 03:55 PM
One of the Blenheims has been rehomed. Sylvia doesn't get to keep them long. Being reavailable doesn't mean there are no queues waiting.

Karlin
11th May 2007, 04:43 PM
I wonder why they bother then to post as reavailable? Surely it makes more sense to just talk to the waiting list rather than get more people's hopes up, if they have some definite prospects? Also wastes people's well-intentioned networking efforts if she has a long list of hopeful people already likely to take cavaliers, while the dogs get crossposted here and many other places in good faith, but there's no chance of anyone applying getting the dogs. icon_nwunsure

Maybe if someone is talking to her they might ask whether 'reavailable' actually means reavailable to new homes and applications accepted? If it doesn't then there's no point in reposting cavaliers listed as reavailable here; maybe we can limit postings to new dogs. It is deeply disappointing to people to apply only to find they have no chance at any of the dogs and they might want to focus their search for a cavalier amongs other places or wait for new dogs to come in.

Barbara Nixon
11th May 2007, 06:20 PM
From what I understand, they won't reserve a dog, unless a homecheck and visit to the kennels is agreed. If this falls through, then the best family is chosen from new offers and those already made. By 'queue' I mean people are interested, but are not in priority order. 'Reavailable' cavaliers are soon snapped up, anyway. The longest I've seen one posted for is a week.

Sadly, homes for other breeds are not so forthcoming, especially in the case of large breeds, collies and crosses.