• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Bermuda

daega99

Greetings from Bermuda!

Deaglan joined our family on March 20, 2007 at 2 months old. He has settled in well with our two cats, Mathias & Loreley, and I hope that we will be able to provide another doggie brother or sister for him in 2008.

Cheers,
Marisa

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to interesting discussions.

Merlinsmum - I spent most of my life in Hamilton Parish but upon getting married last year, I moved with my husband to Sandys. We have a townhouse condo overlooking the Heydon Trust.

Welcome. I lived in Bermuda for two years but I never saw a Cavalier there. I hope to take my wife there some day so maybe when I go I will see some Cavaliers there!

Hi

There are quite a few CKCSs on the Island. When I go with Deaglan to the Botanical Gardens on Tuesday nights after work I see at least 2 walking with their owners.

Congrats!! I also have two cats and will be bringing home my little girl tomorrow!! :) I'm so glad to hear your cats get along with your cav... :)

Pumkin - It took a while for all of them to get along - the kittens like to wrestle and Deaglan can't always play with them.... he tries though but if it goes too far he will stay away for a while.

Back