• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cleo at 1

Cleo's Person

Last week I posted about Cleo turning 1 and how we are getting along together. In that post I promised to take photos last weekend. Well I did and here they are.

Cleo at the beach the week before her birthday. She hates water and was deeply unimpressed by the salty tang on everything, but loved running on the rocks!

493671403_2fe7ac0975.jpg

Doing what she enjoys most, watching the world go by:

493649752_ce5b529921.jpg

Double checking nothing exciting is going on inside:

493649482_e85586e2b9.jpg

Smelling something that might be nice:

493671145_4ad504c0b9.jpg

Patiently waiting for manna from heaven:

493649572_88487b45a6.jpg

Enjoying her birthday present:

493670851_adfe8a459e.jpg

Posing for the Camera:

493591775_a14c8c6e62.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cleo is a sweetie. Very cute pixs. :snap: What's the scrumptious looking item she is chewing and thoroughly enjoying? :D

Thank you all for your kind comments. We certainly like her lots! :)

Molly, her scrumptious looking item, was an enormous bone given to her by Sean our local butcher in honour of her birthday! Half the dogs in the neighbourhood call to see Sean on a regular basis. In fact there is one older cav, a tri called Princess, who makes her way to Sean's shop every morning at 8.45 - it takes her 15 minutes to get there - and come rain hail or shine, she can be met en route from her home to Sean's place every morning. Until she has received her titbit for the day from him, there's no talking to her! Cleo isn't allowed to wander the streets by the way, Sean just called me in on my way home from work, and told me Mam told him it was Cleo's birthday and thus he gave her the present! Which, as you can see, she clearly loved!

What a lovely young girl Cleo is, and very lucky to be given such a lovely bone by the butcher for her birthday!!

She's beautiful, I love the photo where she is sitting in the window! My Bentley loves to sit up in the window like that too.

Back