• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Donna

Barbara Nixon

Does anyone have Donna's (maxxs mummy) phone number, please? I just came to ring her, as she's not been online for over two weeks and found that I only wrote her address in my phone/address book.

im assuming Karlin meant Dudley and Darby's mum Linda...her username is "Linda"...nothing attached

Hi Barbara
I have Donna's number if you need it. She is ok, she had Tobes for me while I was away in Spain, she has had a few computer problems which did mean she was off line for over a week.

Sorry I have been away, I do have Donna's number if you need it PM me.

She has been having major computer problems lately, she is a special person with a HUGE HEART.:l*v:

She is witty and would cut her arm off for you, not too many folk in this world like Donna. :flwr:

I am proud to be one of Donna's friends.:)

WE LUV YA DONNA:hug:

Hi,

Just a quick visit to say Hi to you all. I have had mega computer problems and then once they were sorted I decided to change my broadband connection to a wireless one. Unfortunately Orange decided to send me a dud Livebox which took my 2 whole weeks to get changed. The new one worked the instant it was plugged in!

Now however, my son is busy revising for his GCSE's and using the computer :(

So, big waves, hellos and hugs to you all and also your darling furbabies from me Maxxy and Charlie xxxxx

Hope to be back online properly, very soon :)

Back