PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Flag Tees for Dogs ...

Lani
13th May 2007, 09:56 PM
I thought people in the U.S. might be interested in this cute Patriotic doggie tee:

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=14983&pid=451013

Lucky got his last week and he looks adorable in it ... and like the human flag tees and tanks just $5. :-)

Cathryn
13th May 2007, 10:03 PM
Oh that is so adorable! You must post a pic of Lucky wearing his!!

molly
13th May 2007, 10:26 PM
Really cute Tee. He is going to make quite the fashion statement wearing it. Hope you get his picture in it.

moniechris
14th May 2007, 05:59 PM
Old Navy always has such adorable dog stuff and it is really affordable!!

The only issues that I have had are with the leads...The type of clasp they use open right up when the dog twists a certain way and come right off!! I had to throw all of them out!! :(

The collars are fantastic and you can't beat the prices on the clothes. I love their halloween costumes as well. I got the most adorable bat wings for Stewie :D :D :D

Lani
14th May 2007, 06:09 PM
Monica, you are right about the leads. I bought Lucky a cute 4 leaf clover lead. I never used it though. I knew as soon as I bought it that I would not use it until I could go into the hardware store and get a replacement clasp. Then I have to dust off my sewing machine to fix it.

It was tooo cute to pass up though ... a reflective 4 leaf clover lead fof LUCKY?? :-D