PDA

View Full Version : Please say a prayer.

sallymum
14th May 2007, 03:53 PM
Please all think of Megan, after all she has been through she is now in the vets been Spayed. when i got her Friday eve. the poor little girl was in heat. After a discussion with my vet and also Karlin we decided the risk of having her spayed was far less than risking her going through another pregnance. Her last litter of pups is not long gone. She hopefully will be back to me this evening all going well.

niamhx
14th May 2007, 04:01 PM
Awwwwww poor baby:xfngr: crossed she will do well. Don't worry she will be fine I will be thinking of her.

matties mum
14th May 2007, 04:07 PM
Thinking of her and you ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Justine
14th May 2007, 04:17 PM
me too thinking of you guys and her.jus.

Friday's Mommy
14th May 2007, 04:40 PM
Poor little thing. We're thinking of her today too!!!

Cathy T
14th May 2007, 04:40 PM
Thinking of both of you. Poor little thing.

coconut
14th May 2007, 04:54 PM
fingers crossed for the lil women keep us posted!

brid kenny
14th May 2007, 05:04 PM
Thinking of her. Ypu're doing a great job.

Karlin
14th May 2007, 05:10 PM
Let us know when she is out. :flwr:

Cleo's Person
14th May 2007, 05:44 PM
Thinking of her today. Let us know how is goes Sallymum.

Azriel
14th May 2007, 07:39 PM
keeping her in my thoughts. i;m sure she'll be fine adn happy to be back with you soon!

sins
14th May 2007, 07:49 PM
The poor girl has earned her retirement.Hopefully she's otherwise healthy and with some TLC and decent nutrition she'll make someone a beautiful companion dog.
Sins

sallymum
14th May 2007, 08:25 PM
Megan is now home seems fine. She feel in love with one of the nurses, and she feel in love with Megan. Maybe a possible home. The vet checked her says she is in good health apart from her teeth, says her diet must of been very poor. He says by her teeth she seems about 5.

Barbara Nixon
14th May 2007, 09:32 PM
That's good news. Fingers crossed about the love affair.

Cathryn
14th May 2007, 09:58 PM
Glad to hear all went well, maybe she has found a "forever" home?? Let us know how she is going on, she has more than earned a life of peace, love and comfort Bless Her!

Remali
14th May 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm glad to hear that she came thru the spay OK, the poor sweet little dear!

Justine
14th May 2007, 10:06 PM
glad it went well,nice to know that there isnt to much wrong with her health.

niamhx
15th May 2007, 10:19 AM
Im so glad she came though it well:D Fingers crossed:xfngr: she has found a home too

It would be the perfect end to a very sad story:rah:

coconut
15th May 2007, 10:53 AM
i really thought he would have said that she was younger!! Delighted that she is doing well!!:flwr: :luv:

Caraline
15th May 2007, 11:44 AM
Awww, little sweetie. She will be fine. My thoughts are with you and her. Yes, please let us know when you have her back home. :flwr:

sallymum
15th May 2007, 11:47 AM
Quick up date. While Meggie was under yesterday they removed 2 teeth and gave them a clean as the vet told me this morning her teeth were and still are in a awful state. Meggie is on antibiotics now for a few days. Thanks to my vet who knew a little about her did this no charge. As for homing Meggie she and my partner have fell in love she follows JJ around gazing into his eyes.

Karlin
15th May 2007, 12:05 PM
Sallymum hold off on falling in love with the dog! :lol: I do have a long list of homes waiting already and also want Tara to take her for a couple of weeks to work with her as I wouldn't rehome a dog from this background without having Tara check her out. :thmbsup: I'll be in touch in next day or two or Tara will -- I am out of the country the next three days but maybe can collect her on the weekend. :)

sallymum
15th May 2007, 01:26 PM
Dont worry Karlin theres no way id consider keeping her as i have my hands full with my 3 already. im just suprised with the way she took to oh they way she did.Meggie has a lot of probs as i will let u know before she could be rehomed some are prob quite serious but im sure tara will be able to help her with.
also going on holidays soon, so wouldnt be right time anyway.