• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please say a prayer.

sallymum

Please all think of Megan, after all she has been through she is now in the vets been Spayed. when i got her Friday eve. the poor little girl was in heat. After a discussion with my vet and also Karlin we decided the risk of having her spayed was far less than risking her going through another pregnance. Her last litter of pups is not long gone. She hopefully will be back to me this evening all going well.

Awwwwww poor baby:xfngr: crossed she will do well. Don't worry she will be fine I will be thinking of her.

The poor girl has earned her retirement.Hopefully she's otherwise healthy and with some TLC and decent nutrition she'll make someone a beautiful companion dog.
Sins

Megan is now home seems fine. She feel in love with one of the nurses, and she feel in love with Megan. Maybe a possible home. The vet checked her says she is in good health apart from her teeth, says her diet must of been very poor. He says by her teeth she seems about 5.

Glad to hear all went well, maybe she has found a "forever" home?? Let us know how she is going on, she has more than earned a life of peace, love and comfort Bless Her!

Im so glad she came though it well:D Fingers crossed:xfngr: she has found a home too

It would be the perfect end to a very sad story:rah:

i really thought he would have said that she was younger!! Delighted that she is doing well!!:flwr: :luv:

Awww, little sweetie. She will be fine. My thoughts are with you and her. Yes, please let us know when you have her back home. :flwr:

Back