• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish folks: CKCS breed show next month

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I ran into the breed secretary this morning (she was campaigning for a candidate!) and she mentioned the IKC CKCS breed show is June 9th in Dublin at the show centre near the airport. I will add the date to the calendar too.

The show is not at that venue but actually at St Colmcille GAA, Balheary, Swords, Co. Dublin. Judging is to commence at 11 am and the judge is Mrs. H Wheeler.

The show is well worth going to see. The venue is not great but you will get to see lots of Cavaliers that day.

I'm sure indoors in the club? Thanks on the location information; it wasn't listed on the showdogs website so I assumed it was the show centre. I'll change it on the calendar entry.

hi guys can anyone go my hubby was just saying we need to do new things I think I may have found it cl*p I would love to see a show. How do you get tickets ?:eek:

Anyone can go; just leave your dogs at home as they shouldn't be brought along. There may be a small charge in at the door or for parking. Go in the morning as most things start fairly early I think?

Back