• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

children and dogs

Thanks karlin I have two children one 14 and one 5 rian is 5 and loves finn but I have to keep a close eye on him still.:)

It was rian birthday on sunday and our two yr old nephew was over now thats not a good mix I discovered, even after showing david how to be gentle and pet finn he still thought it was fun to pull him :( in the end finn was safer in his crate until we left to go to playzone were we were having the party. I didnt think it was worth the risk of leaving finn free.

Great link!! Have bookmarked it so I can pass it on to new owners who have small children, you can never be too careful with young puppies and young children, so far I have been lucky with my own children, but they are very closely supervised especially when the pups are very small, and are NEVER allowed to handle the pups until they are at least 6 weeks old.

Back