• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waiting for Louie

Shari

I've been reading this forum for the past few weeks as we anxiously await the arrival of our new Cavalier, Louie. Five more weeks until we bring him home. We're waiting until he's 10 weeks old, because I'm a teacher, and it only makes sense to bring a puupy home in the summer when I'm home all day. We are VERY excited!!

Our nearly 16 year old long-haired dachshund, Kerry, passed away in March. Ironically, Louie and his brothers were born on Kerry's birthday, so we thought it only fitting that a pup from this litter become a part of our family.

It's been a long time since we've had a "baby" in the house, so I'll be posting lots of questions!

Hi there Shari!!

icon_welcome Sorry to hear you lost your Kerry but what a great age, I think it is quite fitting that Louie shares the same Birthday as Kerry.

I bet you are counting the days off until you get him now, it will soon be here!

Hi Shari, well we have a couple of things in common. I am a teacher too, and I am waiting until I am out of school to get my little cavie. She too will be 10 weeks old when we get her. I totally agree with you about waiting until I could be home all day. There is no way I could leave a little puppy all day. I feel like I am adopting a baby. But, as they say "All good things are worth the wait". I teach in Texas and we are out May 25th, so only a week and a half to go.....whoo hoo. Judy

icon_welcome Can't wait to see pictures of Louie once he gets home. It won't be much longer! :rah:

Welcome from Ireland. Let us know when ur little one arrives and post lots of pics. I bet ur counting down the days. More exciting than christmas.

Back