• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chelsea's Mum - Australia

Chelsealove

Hello fellow Puppy Pals!

Last week I was blessed with my little Chelsea girl, she is a white Blenheim Cavalier King Charles and is absolutely adorable!
My fiance and I are so in love with her so she is treated just like our little baby. I will post a pic asap.

Im so glad to have found this forum as I am learing so much about how to care for her.

Bright Blessings!
Chelsea's Mum :lotsaluv: cavtiny

icon_welcome and greetings from bonnie Scotland :D Can't wait to see some pics of your Chelsea (y)

Im having trouble posting pic's of Chelsae?

Hello All,

thank you for your warm welcolme! I took some photo's of my beautiful baby this morning but am having trouble uploading them. It says Image failed? Any idea's?

Chelsea's Mum

Ok it says file upload failed but lookie here it worked anyway!!! How gorgeous is my little baby Chelsea Cheesecake!

Chelsea's Mum

Back