• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whats your favorite colour cav?

favorite colour cav

• Blenheim

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • ruby

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • black and tan

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • tri

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters

ness

Whats your favorite colour cavalier? I love them all but gonna say black and tan because I will be owning one soon :D

Blenheims and Tri-colours equal first, then Black and Tan with Ruby a strong 4th!
I don't think there is a bad colour but that's my personnal preference anyway!

When I bought Monty, I wanted a tri, but the tri was female and I had to have a male. Since then, I've prefered Blenheims (had 4). I wouldn't mind a wholecolour, now, but originally thought particolours would not show their age so much when they went grey. This was true with my springers, but Izzy went grey quite early, so no benefit

One worry about a black and tan, or even a tricolour, would be trimming black nails.

We dont have any problems with Chester's nails, they are pink with white on the ends... the only problem we have is getting near them!

This is a hard question. I'm not sure I can answer the poll.

Cleo is a blen and I think she is beautiful. Mind you I'm lusting after a tri now! :)

I'm going to vote for Blen as I have one.

1st Choice Bleinheims
2nd Choice Gorgeous Rubys
3rd Choice Black & Tans
4th Choice Tri's

I love them all but that is the order in which I would want them.

Ditto

Everyone is entitled to what they like, and a little fun never hurt anyone even cavaliers.;) ;) ;) ;)

1. tri
2. ruby
3. b/t
4. blenhiem

i want a little tri boy when i eventually get my cav, but in the end, i'll take what i can get with the traits, breeder and pedigree that makes me feel the most comfortable, esp with health concerns.

Okay, please don't tell Colin, but I have to say Rubies are now my favorite with Blenheims a close second.

Could it be that I'm absolutely in love with my 5 1/2 month old ruby boy right now...

I originally wanted a blenheim when I was getting my puppy, but it was a small litter (only 2 pups) and bothw ere tri colors, but the tri color has definently grown on me since Ive gotten Waffles I also lately have really been liking the ruby color

I originally wanted a tri, ended up with a black and tan. Difficult choice.

1st tri
2nd B &t
3rd blen
4th ruby

I was not keen on black but the tan breaks it up nicely and makes Barneys face look even more wicked:D

Back