• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Brodie

Hi just a quick intro i'm 24 from York, UK. Have one Tri cavalier called Brodie she is nearly 2, i'm qualified in animal management having a HND and I have other pets: Yorkshire Terrier who is 6 called Tilly, rabbit called Bobby, 2 Green cheeked conures called Kizzy and Chips and a 6ft7inch fish tank filled (and been filled) with tropical fish!:D Currently looking for a job anything Admin or animal related! Look forward to getting to know you all:dogwlk:

Welcome to the board! Looking forward to hearing more from you and indeed about your pets especially Brodie, who seems gorgeous from the photo.

Hi Emma,

A fish tank over 6 feet long, ooh. Is that Scorch's old tank ? I've only got a 3 foot one and am hopeless at keeping plants.

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the welcomes

A fish tank over 6 feet long, ooh. Is that Scorch's old tank ? I've only got a 3 foot one and am hopeless at keeping plants.

No thats not Scorch's I sold that on eBay and switched it for a fish tank - will try post photo's of everyone in another section:snap:

Back