PDA

View Full Version : Paddy & her Cocker Spaniel friend Chewy

Yaron
17th May 2007, 02:03 PM
On a visit to our friends we also had Paddy visit her old time friend Chewy.

Although they are about the same age, Chewy is of course huge in comparison...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/203/502009161_07f20fdf43.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/213/502009147_dc3e690eb3.jpg

I just had to share these pictures with all of you

cavlover
17th May 2007, 03:20 PM
Really cute pictures

Jonty
17th May 2007, 03:54 PM
They look so good together :)

GudrunTheRed
17th May 2007, 04:06 PM
Are you and all your friends big Star Wars fans? Is Chewy named after Chewbacca? Chewy is beautiful, but in my eyes the Cavalier will always be the MOST beautiful!

Cathy T
17th May 2007, 04:07 PM
That first picture is really cute...I love them looking at each other.

ourempire
17th May 2007, 08:29 PM
Really, really cute! Chewy looks like a clever lioness teaching the young the ways of life!

Rj Mac
17th May 2007, 10:12 PM
Awwwwww..............:luv: :luv:

cavalicious
17th May 2007, 11:27 PM
So cute!! :luv: I love the last picture where it looks like Paddy is frowning :lol:

Yaron
18th May 2007, 12:24 AM
Are you and all your friends big Star Wars fans? Is Chewy named after Chewbacca? Chewy is beautiful, but in my eyes the Cavalier will always be the MOST beautiful!

No, this was just a considence. Chewy really does remind me of Chewbacca doesn't he??

Well, I agree that our Cavaliers are something else. So beautiful delicate little angels right???

Chelsealove
18th May 2007, 03:54 AM
Wow they are both beautiful - we are so blessed to have these puppy angels in our lives!

joanna
18th May 2007, 02:01 PM
Thats so cute. We always had Golden Cockers in our house growing up. When we got Daisy Boo (ruby) as a puppy I thought she looked just like the puppies we used to have but looking at Chewy and her much longer snout, I couldn't have been more mistaken. They really are so different to Cav's in the face.

JeanKC
18th May 2007, 04:10 PM
What variety of Cocker is that? That head looks like very much lilke our Reba, and might help explain what kind of mix she is.

KC

Davy
18th May 2007, 07:12 PM
Wow thats some lovely hair there, I never seen a golden with hair that long before. The black cocker's hair tends to go curly and they end up looking like someone plonked an afro wig on their head.:lol:

Thats so cute. We always had Golden Cocker's in our house growing up. When we got Daisy Boo (ruby) as a puppy I thought she looked just like the puppies we used to have but looking at Chewy and her much longer snout, I couldn't have been more mistaken. They really are so different to Cav's in the face.

My brothers cocker is nicknamed 'big nose' SiânE looks so delicate next to her. Problem is 'big nose' can reach much more on the table so you have to be careful with food around.

What variety of Cocker is that? That head looks like very much lilke our Reba, and might help explain what kind of mix she is.

Chewy an English cocker

Sunna
19th May 2007, 02:17 AM
Cutie pies :flwr:

Yaron
23rd May 2007, 02:59 PM
Turns out Chewy is an English spaniel. I had no idea...

Jen
25th May 2007, 02:37 PM
Turns out Chewy is an English spaniel. I had no idea...

I believe they mean English Cocker Spaniel. Here's some info w/ pics that she looks just like. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/englishcocker.htm