• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddy & her Cocker Spaniel friend Chewy

Yaron

On a visit to our friends we also had Paddy visit her old time friend Chewy.

Although they are about the same age, Chewy is of course huge in comparison...

502009161_07f20fdf43.jpg

502009147_dc3e690eb3.jpg

I just had to share these pictures with all of you

Are you and all your friends big Star Wars fans? Is Chewy named after Chewbacca? Chewy is beautiful, but in my eyes the Cavalier will always be the MOST beautiful!

Are you and all your friends big Star Wars fans? Is Chewy named after Chewbacca? Chewy is beautiful, but in my eyes the Cavalier will always be the MOST beautiful!

No, this was just a considence. Chewy really does remind me of Chewbacca doesn't he??

Well, I agree that our Cavaliers are something else. So beautiful delicate little angels right???

Thats so cute. We always had Golden Cockers in our house growing up. When we got Daisy Boo (ruby) as a puppy I thought she looked just like the puppies we used to have but looking at Chewy and her much longer snout, I couldn't have been more mistaken. They really are so different to Cav's in the face.

What variety of Cocker is that? That head looks like very much lilke our Reba, and might help explain what kind of mix she is.

KC

Wow thats some lovely hair there, I never seen a golden with hair that long before. The black cocker's hair tends to go curly and they end up looking like someone plonked an afro wig on their head.:lol:

joanna said:
Thats so cute. We always had Golden Cocker's in our house growing up. When we got Daisy Boo (ruby) as a puppy I thought she looked just like the puppies we used to have but looking at Chewy and her much longer snout, I couldn't have been more mistaken. They really are so different to Cav's in the face.

My brothers cocker is nicknamed 'big nose' SiânE looks so delicate next to her. Problem is 'big nose' can reach much more on the table so you have to be careful with food around.

JeanKC said:
What variety of Cocker is that? That head looks like very much lilke our Reba, and might help explain what kind of mix she is.

Chewy an English cocker

Back