PDA

View Full Version : Flea, tick and heartworm control

Scouty girl
18th May 2007, 12:04 AM
A friend sent me a website last year and I ordered from this company petsuppliesnet.com . They carry Frontline, Advantage, Heartgard and other supplies. Like I said I ordered from this location last year and I believe that this company is based in Austraila. It did take two or three weeks before it got to my house. I just picked up Advantage over 55 lbs for Breeze and Advantage for cats greater than 9 lbs for Alex and it cost me $100.00. I thought maybe it was six tubes, but boy was I wrong. Just thought I would pass some money saving info to everyone.

Joanne M
18th May 2007, 02:11 PM
Not sure if you mean you are looking for another online pet supply for these items, if you are, I purchase from these folks. I believe they have good prices and they are reputable, as well as being available by phone for any and all questions. You actually get to talk to a live person when you dial them.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/

Daisy's Mom
18th May 2007, 04:32 PM
Joanne,

I know this is not on the thread topic, but I have to say I LOVE that picture of your Cav! Every time I see that picture, I smile -- he looks like a total rock star! So cute!:snap:

Scouty girl
18th May 2007, 04:42 PM
Joanne,

Thanks for the info....i checked drsfosterandsmith againt the petsuppliesnet.com ....foster and smith for what I would need is $39.99. Petsuppliesnet is $27.95. Both are a big diffrece from $51.00 which is what I paid.

Joanne M
18th May 2007, 04:43 PM
Joanne,

I know this is not on the thread topic, but I have to say I LOVE that picture of your Cav! Every time I see that picture, I smile -- he looks like a total rock star! So cute!:snap:

Thank you, he's my wild child, but I wouldn't have him any other way. He's all boy, full of energy and very busy. I think he could have potential as a rock-star he loves music, and loves to dance too. (no kidding)