PDA

View Full Version : eww...scooby just ate a moth!

Angel
18th May 2007, 07:07 AM
well partially ate it. It was a pretty big moth...about 2cm long...I caught him just when he was about to put the moth in his mouth...he had a few chews then spat out a bit of the moth...and we flushed that down the toilet. Eww...it was soo disgusting. Does your cavs do similar things?

matties mum
18th May 2007, 07:13 AM
Hi Barney did eat snails last year he was only 5/6 mouths old I thought that he thought that they were treats With a hard outside ----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Kelly
18th May 2007, 10:16 AM
Chester has eaten a bumble bee & this past week has tried to munch his way through a flying beetle!

BIZA
18th May 2007, 11:19 AM
Havoc eats daddy long legs,moths but her favourite crunchie treat at the moment are those horrid May bugs. She also loves snails i thought about hiring her out to a veg grower as a luttuce guarding pup but she would probabley eat that as well!!

sallymum
18th May 2007, 11:24 AM
U think thats bad, Sam has eating dead birds, mice, frogs, flies and bees.

moniechris
18th May 2007, 03:35 PM
Cody, Wesley and Zoey like to catch flies. All three of my cavies will chase one fly around the house and usually catch it when it hits a window. All three of their noses slobber against the glass and try to eat it first :yuk:

WoodHaven
18th May 2007, 04:04 PM
This year we are going to have the 17 year cicadas-- There is nothing more gross than a buzzing cicada in your dogs mouth. :(

Jen
18th May 2007, 04:09 PM
Abbey loves worms! She slurps them up and then paws at the ground looking for more! :yuk:

moniechris
18th May 2007, 04:12 PM
UGH!!! Cicada's are awful!! One flew into the side of my hubby's head this past weekend at the Machinery Auction we went to!! I LMAO, but was very thankful it wasn't me.:lol:

Lani
18th May 2007, 04:56 PM
Lucky eats bugs too. Grosses me out and scares me. I once took a spider leg out of his mouth. I was afraid he might get bit, but he was okay. What a little wacky dog ... to WANT to eat a spider? YUCK. :rolleyes: