• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eye Vet news about my dogs cataracts

Charleen

Great news on both Pippin and Merry. Pippin had juvenille cataracts and had the surgery on both eyes last June 15th. I stopped having to give him the eye drops last month. He has completely healed :w**h**: and he only has to go back very 6 months to make sure he continues to do well and to watch for the onset of glaucoma.

Merry, is the 1/2 sibling of Pippin and last year in May the eye vet saw the start of juvenille cataracts, but a less aggressive version than Pippin had. She was in today to see if they had changed in 12 months and there was absolutely no change in her eyes. Praise the Lord! She does not need eye surgery. She needs to go back next year for another follow-up.

So I was very relieved that both dogs are doing well. :rah:

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a more than competant vet opthamologist. That's great, and it's really good that you are staying on top of things with your dogs' eyes.

Back