PDA

View Full Version : What Harness Do you Use???/

Claire L
18th May 2007, 09:20 PM
Cara and Minnie both wear Puppias but now that I've introduced them to paddling at the beach, I would like to get them a different type of harness suitable for the water. Any ideas????

Cathy T
18th May 2007, 09:43 PM
My guys go in the water with their puppias. They were them to the beach. Then I just toss the harnesses (in a lingerie bag) into the washing machine.

Karlin
18th May 2007, 10:08 PM
Ditto the above. I wash Puppias all the time.

Justine
18th May 2007, 10:17 PM
i have the old one for the beach,and his new summer one for other days out,when he comes back from the beach i wash sraight away.

mishmosh
19th May 2007, 02:03 PM
http://www.petsplaytime.co.uk/acatalog/rac-dog-harness.jpg

A RAC dog harness designed for both the car and walking.

cavlover
19th May 2007, 05:20 PM
I don't have the puppia, I have the step in harness I love them but I only put it on for walks.
judy

joey
19th May 2007, 08:18 PM
i have found a great new harness, very adaptable size-wise, not as much material as a puppia. It is also low on the neck, great for littlie dogs that like to pul you along the road and then choke theirselves. re dingo, you can find them at dapper pets, uk. They are the most secure comfortable harnesses i have found... my little Ruby is a nightmare to fit with these things.......:dogwlk: hope this helps

effie
23rd May 2007, 10:00 PM
Hello,

Both of my boy wear the Dear Dog harnesses, they are really smilar to Puppia and are really nice and comfy, they are also washable :)

Hope this helps
take care
effie
x

TKC
24th May 2007, 11:29 PM
Puppia's .. One in every colour. Here is Zak in his yellow for Summer :)

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/images/puppia_harness_yellow_zak_s.gif

danalynn
26th May 2007, 04:22 PM
Effie -
I checked out the Dear Dog harnesses online and they are do cute! I debated between ordering the striped brown and blue and the number 8 one for Teddy (to go with my son's soccer team) and I decided on having him be the soccer mascot. They look great and I hope the lead is as good as it looks! I like that it comes with a twist free lead.

effie
26th May 2007, 04:54 PM
Heloee

The Dear Dog harnesses are very similar to Puppia in quality, the tangle free leads are fab as they have this very clever swivel clasp..

If you would like one just let me know and i will process an order for you :)

Take Care
effie
xx

danalynn
27th May 2007, 05:14 PM
Effie,
Thanks so much for your offer! I went to the designer doggie site, but it was not in america :( and didn't know the conversion price/shipping costs.

I searched the web and found a US site (ipetconnection) and ordered the number 8 harness. From the size charts it looks like Teddy wears a Large (he only wears a medium in puppia) and it cost $22.94 and came with the lead. I thought that was great since puppias cost 19.99 and don't come with a lead.

Do you think I ordered the right size?

effie
30th May 2007, 08:13 PM
OO i wish you had told me :) The Designer Doggie site is my site, so i could have arranged one for you :) Never mind - next time :)

I would say the large is the right size..they are slightly smaller than the Puppia's, but just as lovely! Do let me know what you think of it..i really love them ..

I need to convert those Puppia lovers out there - lol!!!

Take Care
effie
xx

danalynn
2nd June 2007, 02:41 AM
Effie - I didn't realize it was your site! I LOVE the dear dog harness and the lead. I think it actually fits Teddy better than his puppia! You can see him in it in the puppy picture section.

I will definitely let you know when I want another one! I am already eyeing the brown stripe for fall :) Teddy will be 9 months then and will surely be ready for a 9 month birthday gift!

effie
5th June 2007, 10:39 AM
yep its my site :) We are the main stockists for dear dog in the UK and the US .. we are just setting up a US site, so you can buy them in USD without the conversion :)

Lots of lovely new designs due out in the next few weeks aswell, so i will let you know!

I just love the dear dog harnesses..not bcause i am biased, they are such lovely quality and the tangle free lead is super fab :)

Davy
10th June 2007, 01:11 AM
yep its my site :) We are the main stockists for dear dog in the UK and the US .. we are just setting up a US site, so you can buy them in USD without the conversion :)

Lots of lovely new designs due out in the next few weeks aswell, so i will let you know!

I just love the dear dog harnesses..not bcause i am biased, they are such lovely quality and the tangle free lead is super fab :)

Count me as one who will be watching and waiting for the new designs. I bought a pucci harness for SiânE and they seem to be the same sizes as dear dog.

I want another harness for SiânE and loved the croc style ones but you don’t seem to have them anymore. :(

So I will be waiting to see the new ones when they come out. :D

effie
12th June 2007, 10:01 PM
Heloee, I have a a couple of the pink croc ones left and also some green..if you are happy to let me know what size you are looking for i can check to see if we have any available in either of these colours :)

New designs out next week..very excited!!

Take Care
effie
xx

Davy
13th June 2007, 08:09 PM
Heloee, I have a a couple of the pink croc ones left and also some green..if you are happy to let me know what size you are looking for i can check to see if we have any available in either of these colours :)

New designs out next week..very excited!!

Take Care
effie
xx

Thanks, the pink croc one was the one I really wanted, but I haven't had the money till now to get it. SiânE would be an XL size. Don't worry if you don' t have it, I'm sure I like one of the new range. Can't wait :)