• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

haw can i post icons???

There may well be a better way to do this, but for what it's worth here's how I do it. As you're posting scroll down to the end of the page. In the bottom left hand corner there is a grey box called posting rules. In the bottom half of that are some words in red inc smilies and then it says are on. If you click on smilies, it opens up a whole other window with the complete range of smilies. This is divided into three colums, the punctuation marks etc which you type, the smilie while is produced and an explanation of same. I just copy the relevant punctuation bit paste it in my message et voila :rotfl: :rah: :rah:

Hope this works for you. :)

Last edited:
When you are posting a message click on the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the quick reply box and to the right of the page that it brings up are the smilies you can use. :)

You may need to change your controls, too -- go to user CP at the left of the orange menu bar, then to options, then near the very bottom you can choose 'wysiwig' as the editor view. This gives a drop down menu for smilies as well as the smilies appearing to the right of the screen.

I have now made 'wysiwig' the default menu for people when they join as a lot of people were wondering why they couldn't see smilies -- initially the board default was different.

Back